Sunday, June 13, 2010

F & E Chicken Pesto Pizza

On my way home from work the other day I was CRAVING something with Pesto. Then I remembered Oregano's to die for Pesto Pizza. So, I stopped by Fresh and Easy and picked up every ingredient from there.

1 Pack Fresh and Easy Pizza Dough
1 Little pack of Pesto Sauce
Cooked Chicken (I bought some in a pack at F & E too)
1 Roma Tomatoes
Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 375. Lay out pizza dough on the bottom of a cookie sheet nice and flat. Spread on your Pesto sauce, next shred up your chicken, lay down the cheese, top with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese! So simple, yet so delicious!



Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Iheartnaptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes said...

mmm that looks yummy! I've never made a pizza with pesto sauce, I'll have to try it out!