Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Creamy Salsa Chicken {E}


So I needed something quick to whip up tonight for dinner since I have scouts in 30 minutes so at lunch today I threw some chicken in the crock pot, added a can of black beans and a jar of pace picante, set it on low and ran out the door. When I parked in my garage when returning home, oh my delicious. It smelled so good. Here is the super easy recipe! And we LOVED it. :]

3 Chicken Breasts
1 Can Black Beans
1 Jar of Pace Picante
1 Can of Corn (optional)
2 Tsp. Cumin
1 Pack of Cream Cheese
1/4 C. Shredded Jack Cheese

Cooked Rice

Combine Chicken, beans, and corn in Crockpot and set on low for 3-4 hours. Then plop that pack of cream cheese right on top and let sit for another 10 minutes then shred the chicken. Stir all together, add the cumin, some S&P and the shredded cheese. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!

No comments: