Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Soda Cracker Chicken


Yum YUM! I love dinners that take so little time and taste so delectable. I'm sure everyone has had this dinner but here's how I made it the other day :]

4 Chicken Breasts (depending on how many mouths you're feeding.)
1 Pack Soda Crackers
1/2 Pack of a Dry Ranch packet
1/2 T. Garlic Salt
S & P to taste
1/2 Cube Melted Butter

Heat oven to 350. Melt butter in a bowl. Crush up the soda crackers in a bowl, add the ranch, garlic salt, and s&p. Take your chicken breast and dip it in the melted butter, smother it in your cracker mess and place on a pammed up cookie sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or so. (I always guess....) Just keep an eye on it ;] Serve with some yummy salad, rice, or potatoes!

2 comments:

theharmans said...

Amber you should ask all the girl's in the family to be a part of this blog!
I would love to contribute, as I'm sure Penny, Haylee, Hollie, Brianna, Rachel and Shannon as well!

theharmans said...

I think you click on settings, and off to the far right there's a tab for permissions, click on that and below it it will let you add up to 100 authors for your blog. Try it and if im added. ill know it worked!